Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

why would Craine be doing this cover? i swear that is an old image, ive seen pretty much everything Craine's done since "Venom/Carnage", and that definatley is an old image, this image is going to be completely swapped out for a half-cover done by Garney
It probably reminds you of the Sensational cover where he looks like that, but is being held by Aunt May.

I don't even get why MJ's possible death bothers anyone. It'll be retconned or she'll be brought back in a few years when we get an Editor in Chief who likes the marriage.

If only one of these could come true, which would you want it to be?

Do you really want to know my answer to that?

Because I'd totally prefer to actually be able to buy an issue of ASM without feeling the need to demand having my money returned at the end.

Do you really want to know my answer to that?

Because I'd totally prefer to actually be able to buy an issue of ASM without feeling the need to demand having my money returned at the end.

I feel your pain.

Query for the general populace: Has there ever been a story written on editorial mandate, in order to accomplish a fanboy wish or settle a personal grudge the editor has, that has been better than what was originally planned, or at the very least not wipe-your-***-with-it sucky?

I feel your pain.

Query for the general populace: Has there ever been a story written on editorial mandate, in order to accomplish a fanboy wish or settle a personal grudge the editor has, that has been better than what was originally planned, or at the very least not wipe-your-***-with-it sucky?

Is this supposed to be rhetorical? Because the answer...well, the answer just makes me want to slice my wrists open.

Aunt May it is.

ams5381.jpg

Aunt May it is.

ams5381.jpg

Yeah....saw it earlier today in the store.

I am both glad and could care less. ASM was really starting to wear thin on me. Maybe I'll check it out now that CW is over.....but they're doing that whole Back In Black thing and I despise it......

Yeah....saw it earlier today in the store.

I am both glad and could care less. ASM was really starting to wear thin on me. Maybe I'll check it out now that CW is over.....but they're doing that whole Back In Black thing and I despise it......

See I'm cool with Back in Black, and with May's death. Hell, I've been buying ASM with Civil War. If the next announced writer is any good I might stick around.

I don't understand that bullet wound.

You would expect that the blood would have oozed downwards from the bullet and spread out a little, so that it would be a rough triangle from one central point. However, there are two extremely distinct high points. I don't think it would splash like that on her dress, though I do give the artist credit for putting blood on the floor.

I guess I'm just being way too critical... at least it's not MJ.

You would expect that the blood would have oozed downwards from the bullet and spread out a little, so that it would be a rough triangle from one central point. However, there are two extremely distinct high points. I don't think it would splash like that on her dress, though I do give the artist credit for putting blood on the floor.

iT'S KETCHUYONAISE

I mean obviously they're not gonna draw an exact bullet wound or anything like that....but it's implied that it's spread like that due to her touching it.

I imagine that once hit she'd grab the area to brace herself. Then kneel to the floor. Once on the floor her right hand would touch the ground in order to support herself.

The left hand would still be clutching the wound only letting go in order to "see to believe". A large portion of the blood would be on her left hand thus when she pulls that hand away from the wound you get the drop or 2 on the ground. Same as the small stain on her fishnet stockings (can you usay old whore? :lol: ).

I thought about that too much. Same as that bank heist.

I mean obviously they're not gonna draw an exact bullet wound or anything like that....but it's implied that it's spread like that due to her touching it.

I imagine that once hit she'd grab the area to brace herself. Then kneel to the floor. Once on the floor her right hand would touch the ground in order to support herself.

The left hand would still be clutching the wound only letting go in order to "see to believe". A large portion of the blood would be on her left hand thus when she pulls that hand away from the wound you get the drop or 2 on the ground. Same as the small stain on her fishnet stockings (can you usay old whore? :lol: ).

I thought about that too much. Same as that bank heist.

I think the two "prongs" are too distinct to be smears from her hand. Once, I cut my knee, and I tried to write on my hand with the blood, and it was nearly impossible. I realize that that was only a small amount, but blood is very sticky, and I think it would be more like a huge smear of less distinct red above the wound and below it would be more red and look like any fabric that has a liquid on it.

I agree about the fishnets, though.:lol:

Oh well.

But anyways, no one ever stays dead in the MU ('cept for Uncle Ben), right?

I'll give her two to three years until her return. :)

Issue: 3/5

Arc: 3.5/5

I like how Peter's doing his "NOOOO, a supporting character is dead!" shout while she's still alive and concious. :D

It seems like an odd thing to shout really. Maybe "Aunt May!" would have worked better...

The issue itself was boring. It was basically just "Who will get shot, who will get shot???" over and over.

Latest posts

Back