Civil War series discussion (spoilers)

How would you rate Civil War?

• Total voters
I'm leaning towards the guy in the ski mask being Hawkeye. With teh way Marvel is hyping him to have such a grand entrance in Civil War he has to show up soon.

I'm sure villians see it as playing both sides against the middle.

Could be that, or that with registrations, some villains see the opporunity to be mercs-for-hire and get a little one-up time on some of the heroes that have been thorns in their sides for so long. They'd probably have a few squads of Capekillers backing them up while they did it, too. Puts the odds a little more in their favor.

Punisher07.jpg

A great cover, not Turner's best or no where near a Bradstreet cover but still good.

Yeah, since Turner does the variants and McNiven does the actual cover. And #5 was shown a few months back. :wink:

Oh, I guess I didn't realize they had released the variant cover yet.:oops:

I blame Marvel.com!

Last edited:
I just read Civil War #4 again , and noticed that the toy that the woman gave to Tony is a copy of the current Iron Man armor and she said "this is Damien's favorite toy since he was 3."

Problem is , that armor has been around what only 6 months?? Maybe even less , because the armor is created during the Extremis storyline , and right after that came Execute Program , and Civil War is like 1 week after Execute Program.

Question is , when did they get a chance to make a toy of current Iron Man armor andddd how old is Damien?? cuz the woman talked like he is a lot older than 3.

I just read Civil War #4 again , and noticed that the toy that the woman gave to Tony is a copy of the current Iron Man armor and she said "this is Damien's favorite toy since he was 3."

Problem is , that armor has been around what only 6 months?? Maybe even less , because the armor is created during the Extremis storyline , and right after that came Execute Program , and Civil War is like 1 week after Execute Program.

Question is , when did they get a chance to make a toy of current Iron Man armor andddd how old is Damien?? cuz the woman talked like he is a lot older than 3.

I think you're reading too much into it. I doubt it's a plot point, and if it is it's a really crappy one.

I broke yesterday. My shop was having a "make rent" sale and I got a huge chunk of Civil War at half off. So heres my request to you all.

What order do i read all this in. :sure:

Latest posts

Back