Dark Reign Pre-Release discussion (Spoilers).

The Punisher hunting The Sentry just seems silly. I don't know the motivation or reason behind it but it just seems so out of place.

Grocer Man's brain has shut down. Please press Ctrl-Alt-Delete-GM to continue.

Last edited by a moderator:
LitG:

So what do we know about "Dark Reign," the next Marvel cross-branding exercise sure to bring on a sense of ennui in fans as they say "$3.99? Again? Dammit, I'm going to have to knock over a liquor store to afford this."

Well, amidst the Bad Guys Illuminati-style shenanigans, we have Punisher as a hero hunter, targeting the likes of Sentry, Mighty Avengers with a number of unregistered heroes on its books, and a bunch of fans in a tizzy with last week's Moon Knight having SHIELD Agents refer to Norman Osborn as "director" - until they realised Osborn is director of Thunderbolts.

Damn, that was a rather fun idea. Definitely worth knocking over a liquor store for.

Marvel.com asks: Who Are the Dark Avengers?

Get your first exclusive clues

6190new_storyimage7215804_full.jpg

I was hoping it was going to be a team of black heroes that operated in the shadows, like Luke Cage, Black Panther and Falcon or something. :)

I haven't been keeping up with Marvel's latest crossover/massive stupid cash grab. Do we know who is going to be Dark Reigning yet?

I read "Back in black." and I see one of them is Venom (Or at least looks like him) I'm not doing it, not again. I won't get my Eddie-Venom hopes up again as I always get disappointed

I read "Back in black." and I see one of them is Venom (Or at least looks like him) I'm not doing it, not again. I won't get my Eddie-Venom hopes up again as I always get disappointed
Venom? That's Spider-Man back in the black costume again. The clue is referencing to the "Back in Black" storyline over the Spider-Man comics from last year.

Venom? That's Spider-Man back in the black costume again. The clue is referencing to the "Back in Black" storyline over the Spider-Man comics from last year.

See I figured it wouldn't be that's why I didn't get hyped. Though it appears to be more muscley than spider-man and it kinda looks like it has a mouth on it.

It's supposedly going to deal with the Skrulls still. The aftermath story.
****. Really? Someone in Marvel Editorial needs to stop letting Bendis hijack the entire Marvel Universe to deal with his unnatural love for these intensely lame aliens.

Hey! Skrulls are my favorite alien :cry:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back