Dark Reign Pre-Release discussion (Spoilers).

Oh great... they are destroying Venom totally...
First they took the tongue, then they took the teeth, now they are destroying the whole mouth thing...

Give him red eyes and you'll be done!
(oops... is that already done?)

You do know that the suit can change at will right?

Whose who now?

The New Avengers are still fugitives? Or are the dark avengers and who are on the rosters?

The New Avengers are still fugitives.

The Dark Avengers are the "official" team now. Iron Patriot (who may be Osborn), Venom, Moonstone, Daken (Wolverine's Son), Ares, The Sentry, Noh-Varr (A new Captain Marvel formally Marvel Boy), Hawkeye (who is probably Bullseye).

Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ronin (Clint Barton), & Spider-Woman seem to be returning Avengers with Bucky Captain America & Ms.Marvel joining the team

Actually, I think Iron Patriot might penance. Didn't Moonstone say they were giving him a new suit in thunderbolts?

NA #51 cover
na51.jpg

The Dark Avengers are the "official" team now. Iron Patriot (who may be Osborn), Venom, Moonstone, Daken (Wolverine's Son), Ares, The Sentry, Noh-Varr (A new Captain Marvel formally Marvel Boy), Hawkeye (who is probably Bullseye).

Luke Cage, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ronin (Clint Barton), & Spider-Woman seem to be returning Avengers with Bucky Captain America & Ms.Marvel joining the team

I have to say this is really interesting, the villains are now the heroes and have taken and basically disgracing the hero's image

Is The Sentry going to be more Void like? Since he's teaming up with the more sinister team?

You do know that the suit can change at will right?

boy, I know... it's just that, the suit changes it's shape by the will of marvel dudes, and they generally choose to cut off Venom's trademark body pieces like the snakey tongue and alienish teeth...

Last edited:
Is The Sentry going to be more Void like? Since he's teaming up with the more sinister team?

Hopefully he'll just be more active, since half the time all a villain/alien invasion force has to do is tell him his wife is dead or the Void was at Lou's Bar asking about him and then he goes all emo, out into space to cut himself, cry and listen to Linkin Park or My Chemical Romance.

Seriously... The Sentry would be such an awesome character if he wasn't such a *****.

Hopefully he'll just be more active, since half the time all a villain/alien invasion force has to do is tell him his wife is dead or the Void was at Lou's Bar asking about him and then he goes all emo, out into space to cut himself, cry and listen to Linkin Park or My Chemical Romance.

Seriously... The Sentry would be such an awesome character if he wasn't such a *****.

:lol:

No, the sentry would be an awesome character if Bendis didn't overuse him. I mean let's face it, ripping Carnage in half was awesome but then it was just like.... what do we do with him now?

:lol:

No, the sentry would be an awesome character if Bendis didn't overuse him. I mean let's face it, ripping Carnage in half was awesome but then it was just like.... what do we do with him now?

It's like that episode of south park where the kids are doing a school sponsered news show and they uncover why people love this animal show so much and how great a job they did to uncover the truth. Then they quit because they have no ideas after that.

Okay, you know what? All this Dark Reign stuff is already proving more interesting than anything that came around after Civil War and before Secret Invasion... I have been taken in, and god help me, will be reading all three Avengers titles.

I'll still only buy the New Avengers tie-ins since I already get New Avengers. I might check out other books, but I certainly won't be buying anything else.

Well, with the exclusion of Secret Warriors, but that's trade wait.

Okay, you know what? All this Dark Reign stuff is already proving more interesting than anything that came around after Civil War and before Secret Invasion... I have been taken in, and god help me, will be reading all three Avengers titles.

Me too

Thunderbolts has me so excited, The idea of seeing Noh-Varr in a regular capacity has me intrigued, New Cap on NA is interesting, Clor showing up in ATI is pretty cool. and this Norman thing has alot of potential if it's handled right (It won't but I can always hope).

Last edited:
I have a chubby just thinking about Brian Bendis and Jonathan Hickman's Nick Fury and his Secret Warriors.

Just thinking about it now gives me naughty bits the tingles.

Latest posts

Back