Dark Reign Pre-Release discussion (Spoilers).

No he's quite clearly homed, he's bunking with Doom in Latveria, see Sub-Mariner #6

But Doom was kicked out from Latveria in MA and Namor gave himself up back in the Order.

Well, Namor's smelly because he's been hanging out with Old Man Poseidon over in Incredible Hercules.

Old people smell bad, especially old Greek people.

Last edited:
And Doom is supposed to be strapped to Galactus and Johnny Storm while a 5000 year old Invisible Woman monologue's about the end of the world

Yes, after Future defenders broke him out of Prison.

But yeah Namor was over at Herc's book and Hulk's. But of course in the case of his appearance in hulk's book we all know Loeb doesn't care for continuity.

Last edited:
Well Namor is homeless at the moment.

No he's quite clearly homed, he's bunking with Doom in Latveria, see Sub-Mariner #6

But Doom was kicked out from Latveria in MA and Namor gave himself up back in the Order.

Doom is getting Latveria back thanks to Norman (see Secret Invasion: Dark Reign one-shot).

And Doom is supposed to be strapped to Galactus and Johnny Storm while a 5000 year old Invisible Woman monologue's about the end of the world

Well, Namor's smelly because he's been hanging out with Old Man Poseidon over in Incredible Hercules.

Old people smell bad, especially old Greek people.

Yes, after Future defenders broke him out of Prison.

But yeah Namor was over at Herc's book and Hulk's. But of course in the case of his appearance in hulk's book we all know Loeb doesn't care for continuity.

How stupid. Do the books not have editor's notes in them regarding certain plot points?

How stupid. Do the books not have editor's notes in them regarding certain plot points?

No, they have whole pages now.

I didn't like how Maleev drew Namor. He draws a wicked Doom.

I did like the explanation to why Emma is there.

Last edited:
No, they have whole pages now.

I didn't like how Maleev drew Namor. He draws a wicked Doom.

I did like the explanation to why Emma is there.

Still Emma is an anti hero, villains should never trust anti heroes, you never know when their conscience and they decide to blab to every hero out there, regarding your evil plan.

Still Emma is an anti hero, villains should never trust anti heroes, you never know when their conscience and they decide to blab to every hero out there, regarding your evil plan.
Norman isn't stupid and he knows this. He's taken precautions. Because if you think about it, every person in that meeting could have killed him in a blink of an eye, but they didn't.

I personally have very low expectations about this, but I'm hoping that when this is over, we'll move on to some story that dosen't amount to "the government is irredeemably evil."

Bleh.

Like I said, I have low expectations about this, but it just occured to me:

Norman Osborn has the general populace of the MU, or at least America under mind control.

I refuse to believe that people in the MU are so stupid to unanimously accept Osborn, a known sociopath, as one of the most powerful men in the world. For goodness sake, Hawkeye went on national television and told America just how stupid that is. Norman has used something (maybe it's his unknown associate, maybe it's a machine he stole from the Skrulls or something) to make the general populace accept him. He hasn't used it on the heroes or president because he either wants the pleasure of destroying them himself or only a certain amount of people can be controlled at a time.

And now I'm excited about this again against my better judgement. Darn my speculating mind.

I don't care, the general populace of the MU has always been sheeple (wonder why)

What I am liking though, is that Dark Reign has given ton's of books great new directions. Invincible Iron Man, Deadpool, Thunderbolts, etc. It's proven to be a great boon for a number of books.

Latest posts

Back