Fall of the Hulks (event discussion)

I read Hulk #18 and just ... cringed. Is there any male character in the Marvel Universe who doesn't have father issues at this point?

While I feel it's over-played in the Marvel Universe....

Are there any males anywhere who don't have father issues?

I read Hulk #18 and just ... cringed. Is there any male character in the Marvel Universe who doesn't have father issues at this point?

Iceman resolved his father issues, does that count?

I followed some of Lyra's adventures in Incredible Hulk #600 and later issues, as well as her mini-series. Has Marvel mentioned if her back-up story appearances in Incredible Hulk will be collected, separately or as part of that particular trade?

I don't know, though I'd guess that the backups would be put in the next Incredible Hulk trade.

i hate this new fall of the hulks crap. its just starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth ya know?

feels like there trying to say forget the WWH, the all powerful, vengeful hulk wasn't the real one he was just a fake. the real hulk is to stupid to amass a army, take over a planet and beat all of the most powerful superheros on the planet earth.

and who gives a crap about Betty?

i hate this new fall of the hulks crap. its just starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth ya know?

feels like there trying to say forget the WWH, the all powerful, vengeful hulk wasn't the real one he was just a fake. the real hulk is to stupid to amass a army, take over a planet and beat all of the most powerful superheros on the planet earth.

When did they say that?

I think it's clear what's going to happen. We're going to see a bunch of Marvel characters becoming different colored Hulks based on their personalities and fight a bloody cosmic Hulk War until one of them becomes White Hulk and saves the day.

I think it's clear what's going to happen. We're going to see a bunch of Marvel characters becoming different colored Hulks based on their personalities and fight a bloody cosmic Hulk War until one of them becomes White Hulk and saves the day.

****, you read my mind

You know that Hulk has always had different personalities.

So they're not saying he's a fake at all. 'so i think it's only you seeing that.

While I feel it's over-played in the Marvel Universe....

Are there any males anywhere who don't have father issues?

Yeah, pretty much every man has some form of father issues. Sometimes it isn't a big deal, sometimes you Bruce Banner who's father killed his mother.

Hulk himself is just big, angry and breaks things -- he's basically a one-trick pony. (Or, in this case, Clydesdale.) I did like Greg Pak's Planet Hulk storyline, however.

I disagree, Hulk like Banner imorew than just a two dimesinal chracter when written well(see Pak and PAD).

I espcially love how Pak Made Banner into a Badass.

Last edited:
59_HULK_22.jpg

Wolverine Hulk and Spider-Hulk..........I have no words.

That Hulkverine looks like one of the stupid rat creatures from Bone.

It was how they explained Red She-Hulk showing up in Domino's torn outfit, back in whatever issue of Hulk that was.

It's a clue.

Red She-Hulk is really Veronica Hand.

See!?!? Marvel treats their LGBT characters with respect! Really!

Pretty sure it it isn't Ms Hand.

..........Unless you're being sarcastic, then never mind. Though she does kinda look like hand now that you mention it.

Latest posts

Back