Fantastic Four #554-569 (Millar/Hitch) discussion (Spoilers!)

Re: Mark Millar & Bryan Hitch take over Fantastic Four!

:lol:

Who else could put it so eloquently?
I think Rob didn't realize Sue was stopping the bullets with her powers (as opposed to with her hands) because she wasn't grimacing, as everyone knows superheroes can only be super when they're grimacing.

Witness exhibit D, where D stands for STUPID.

07-suegrimaces.jpg

liefeld should be lucky if he could even draw the train. not to mention the detailed backgrounds in substitute for cross hatchings. c'mon, how lazy of an artist do you have to be?

The only answer is Rob liefeld.

liefeld should be lucky if he could even draw the train. not to mention the detailed backgrounds in substitute for cross hatchings. c'mon, how lazy of an artist do you have to be?

The only answer is Rob liefeld.

I've seen lazier e.g This Spider-man vs green goblin picture :

I've seen lazier e.g This Spider-man vs green goblin picture :

I quite like the elegant use of foreshortening which heightens the dynamic sense of motion in the image, as well as the artfully judicious use of a simplified color palette.

I quite like the elegant use of foreshortening which heightens the dynamic sense of motion in the image, as well as the artfully judicious use of a simplified color palette.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You win a

actually, liefeld has a point. the circles on the back of the "bullets" are only found on the shell casings... its as if the bullets were fired out without having been expelled from the casings, so that the bullet and casing left the barrel together. you know how casings are usually expelled from the gun?

its a bit nit-picky of liefeld, considering he is not a great artist... but yeah, the little circles on the back usually belong to the casings, so to see them WITH the bullets outside the gun is a bit off.

but again, liefeld was just being a douche.

well, it's an old gun model, would it shoot the bullet along with the casing?

Something like that is so damn minor, that it really doesn't deserve any nitpicking. I mean, it does nothing to damage or deter you away from the story or art whatsoever. Not like say missing or badly drawn feet and/or wrists. Or muscles the size of the Empire State Building.

Why are people *****ing about Liefeld?

He didn't say anything criticizing him. He asked if he's reading the panel accurately or if Hitch made a mistake in drawing the wrong thing.

He didn't say anything putting Hitch down in any way.

Let it go.

Right on, Bass.

People jump on the guy because he's not a good artist, but he was right about Alan Moore, and he's right about this.

Alan moore ahs reason for being who he is, he's good at his profession. if anything we're jabbing and i don't think anyone is taking the argument too seriously but what do i know? :roll:

well, it's an old gun model, would it shoot the bullet along with the casing?

No.

Rob's right. It's an error but it's a small one and odds are Bryan's not a big gun fanatic and just drew what he did. It's not a big thing, but it's odd how some people will go out of their way to diss on Liefeild. The man just did what any of us do all the time with different creators.

Carlos Fraile:

great use of perspective and correct anatomy, though

What a ***** thing to say to a guy.

He didn't say anything criticizing him. He asked if he's reading the panel accurately or if Hitch made a mistake in drawing the wrong thing.

Let it go.

OMG Liefeld lover!!!!!1

Let it go.
Something called opinion? You remember that, don't you?

But it's completely unnecessary and irrelevant to what he said/did.

Also - it's odd you'd chastise me for having a go at you for your opinion, yet it's perfectly okay for you to attack Liefeld as soon as he voices one of his own. :?

But it's completely unnecessary and irrelevant to what he said/did.

Also - it's odd you'd chastise me for having a go at you for your opinion, yet it's perfectly okay for you to attack Liefeld as soon as he voices one of his own. :?

I was under the impression that that's the general rule for Liefeld.

Latest posts

Back