Lost *spoilers*

Only 18 days passed between Jack telling Kate they have to go back and him finally dying on the island.

18 DAYS!

I'm not surprise, most of the seasons take place in 20 days save for the first one. The Ajira Flight was like two days after "we have to go back" They couldn't have been in Dharma time for more than 5 days. And season Six did not have that many day changes.

the food drops were from season 2. the mercs and science team were in season 4 (and the end of season 3). The food drops were also pretty clearly from the DI and for the guy left in the swan station.

Ah, thats right. I'm waiting for very soon before the Season 6 DVDs to come out before I start re-watching Season 1 to 5, else I wouldn't have asked.

As usual, we can come up with tons of reasons why they may not have been able to. The fact that they didn't bother with one is poor.

I'm pretty sure they did, but did they really need to waste so much time, ruin the flow, and meaning of the scene by explaining ALL the possibilities and why it wouldn't work? The castaways were given a clear way to defuse the bomb by an military, electronics expert. Why waste anymore time?

Or there might not even be torpedo bay on the sub, I don't know how standard those are. Plus you have to find someone who knows how to work it.

according to lostpedia it was a Yūshio class Japanese sub. And according to wikipedia, Yūshio class subs have torpedo bays. Just FYI.

You know what I love? Those Youtubes with Michael going WAAAALT! WALT! WALT? walt? WAAAAALT! WAAAAAAAAAALT!

1osl5j.png

Very intriguing, I thought it was just Ben, Hurley, and Desmond right after the hole was plugged

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back