Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

TheManWithoutFear said:
A. It's just cover

QUOTE: Newsarama.com
As for the latest cover – a spoof of Fantastic Four #1, Marvel declined to say where that image will appear - and has even suggested it may not be for a forthcoming issue of Marvel Zombies. Maybe it for the trades or maybe Marvel decided to do a part two for this popular series.

and Marvel.com has this pic. there and it's labeled Top Secret.

My point is it could be.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Fine. It's just an image then. Marvel has taken all of these covers and zombified them. The whereabouts of The Zombie Fantastic Four has nothing to do with the image. It is simply an image for display.

Top Secret! That usually implies they have plans for something. It could be just a image but it might not be.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Fine. It's just an image then. Marvel has taken all of these covers and zombified them. The whereabouts of The Zombie Fantastic Four has nothing to do with the image. It is simply an image for display.
If it was "just an image" there wouldn't be all this fuss about that. It's for something. What it is, we don't know yet. So let's wait for that news to come up and be cool about it, okay? Okay. Thanks.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm not talking about what the stupid picture is attached to watcher. I'm just saying that the position of the zombieverse FF is irrelevant.

Yes. Nobody's saying the cover is for a v2 or not...it doesn't matter. Who cares? They are just cover parodies.

Marvel Zombies #1 get's a Fourth Print.

marzom.jpg

These covers are rockin'. I'll definitely get the TPB if it has all these covers in it.

Last edited:
Yeah, I love these alternate covers. Including them in the TPB would be a HUGE selling point, because even people like me who are buying the issues would at the very least be tempted to pick it up.

Latest posts

Back