Punisher: War Zone (Spoilers)

Re: Punisher 2

Ink was part of Nicky Cavella's crew in the first Punisher max arc, he was the weird guy who didn't talk much, he got his name when he jammed a pen through a guy's eye. I wonder if Pittsy will be the movie.
:lol:

I meant Karem Malicki-Sanchez, you hyper enthusiastic nerd. :p

Last edited:

:lol:

I meant Karem Malicki-Sanchez, you hyper enthusiastic nerd. :p

Oh, well then just go to imdb or something. I'm sure they will have something on this guy or whatever.

Yeah, I don't know this guy either.

Last edited:

Gee like I didn't know how to do that. :roll:

It's called SARCASM.

As in, Karem Malicki-Who?

I know, I'm countering your sarcasm with total non-enthusiasm, which was I made obvious suggestionn in such an unenthusiastic manner. I can meet you sarcasm to sarcasm. :D

I know, I'm countering your sarcasm with total non-enthusiasm, which was I made obvious suggestionn in such an unenthusiastic manner. I can meet you sarcasm to sarcasm. :D
So you're saying that if I approach the speed of light, I become my own grandmother?

The Punisher: War Zone Synopsis
Source: Advanced Dark
November 26, 2007

Lionsgate has released the official synopsis for Punisher: War Zone, which reads...

Waging his one-man war on the world of organized crime, ruthless vigilante-hero Frank Castle sets his sights on overeager mob boss Billy Russoti. After Russoti is left horribly disfigured by Castle, he sets out for vengeance under his new alias: Jigsaw. With the "Punisher Task Force" hot on his trail and the FBI unable to take Jigsaw in, Frank must stand up to the formidable army that Jigsaw has recruited before more of his evil deeds go unpunished.

Starring Ray Stevenson (HBO's "Rome") as Punisher, "Punisher: War Zone" is directed by Lexi Alexander and produced by Gale Anne Hurd and Ari Arad. The film's executive producers are Kevin Feige, Ogden Gavanski, Oliver Hengst and Jeremy Latcham.

Dominic West, Doug Hutchinson, Colin Salmon, Wayne Knight, Dash Mihok and Julie Benz co-star in the 2008 release.

Here you go

One of her co-stars on Buffy was named Mercedes.
Not the same.

Still, if she had a sister named Mercedes I would tell everybody everyday about how I'd 'hit it'.

And leave a bumper sticker on her with my name on it.

And stain her windshield.

And clean her exhaust pipe.

It just looks really stupid, it may be the photo and not the actual thing

Ah , fair enough was just curious , looks like a typical action film shot to me

I'm reserving judgement for now. I know it's not the official "first pic" of the new Punisher....so I'm notreally gonna base an opinion off some random leaked photo.

Gimme the dramatic official release like the did with Jane. Full gear and all. Then I'll make the call.

eww, is his hair gelled back? that looks stupid? he looks like a dirty italian from jersey.

eww, is his hair gelled back? that looks stupid? he looks like a dirty italian from jersey.

Well that's how his hair is in the MAX comics. You racist Mexican Jumping Bean. Now get back to making my Nike's for 2 shiny nickels a day!

Latest posts

Back