Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Star Trek: Enterprise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I love the Enterprise theme.

The Enterprise theme isn't offensive.

The Star Trek: The Motion Picture theme, better known as the Star Trek: The Next Generation theme is one of the greatest, most inspirational and heroic pieces of music since the dawn of man. **** Star Wars.

The Enterprise theme isn't offensive.

The Star Trek: The Motion Picture theme, better known as the Star Trek: The Next Generation theme is one of the greatest, most inspirational and heroic pieces of music since the dawn of man. **** Star Wars.
It's great. But not that great.

I honestly prefer the Voyager theme, but it is tainted by the fact that it is attached to series that sucks.

And oh, yeah **** Star Wars.

Screw you, I can do anything. I've got strength of the soul, for crying out loud!
*Russell Watson reads the part that says 'screw you'*

*Russell Watson blushes*

"Oh my, such coarse language!"

Also:

07-faithoftheheart.jpg

Last edited:
OK here is mole's thoughts on Enterprise. I know everyone will ignore it but still.

1st , The theme song. The song it's self is a great song for everything BUT a star trek opening. It's like take the song "fix you" by Coldplay is a cool song. However if they had used that as the opening theme in the star wars prequels I would have walked out right there.

2nd Enterprise had some really cool episodes and Ideas. The Temporal Cold War was a very cool idea , Showing more of how Humans saw the Vulcans when they first took over was great. The episode "These Are the Voyages" was another cool moment.

Now the series did fail to deliver to the same standards set by The Next Generation and Deep Space nine. However it was still much much much better than Voyager.

Eneterprise added things to the universe and actually built upon previous stuff well. Voyager took stuff that was built up and made to be awesome like the borg and ruined it.

Plus I'm wrestling fan yes but Voyager having the rock on it and having him do a rock bottom has to be worse than ANYTHING in Enterprise. I honestly can not see why people call enterprise "the worst series" when the same people normally let Voyager slide.

Captain Archer was also a pretty great captain and loved the fact that because he was the first he would **** up and he did ... alot. It made him more human and easier to relate with than other captains

"fix you" by Coldplay is a cool song. However if they had used that as the opening theme in the star wars prequels I would have walked out right there.

Liar.

Plus I'm wrestling fan yes but Voyager having the rock on it and having him do a rock bottom has to be worse than ANYTHING in Enterprise. I honestly can not see why people call enterprise "the worst series" when the same people normally let Voyager slide.

Captain Archer was also a pretty great captain and loved the fact that because he was the first he would **** up and he did ... alot. It made him more human and easier to relate with than other captains

True.

:lol: How well you know me. I would of still watched it. Hell I own the Ewok movies on dvd just because it adds to collection despite how horrible they are.

I would have stayed and watched. BUT the opening would have pissed me off

1st , The theme song. The song it's self is a great song for everything BUT a star trek opening. It's like take the song "fix you" by Coldplay is a cool song. However if they had used that as the opening theme in the star wars prequels I would have walked out right there.

To be honest...it does sort of work. Especially for the initial couple of seasons where that corny "this is before all the stuff we know and love!!!" feeling runs rampant within you. When you reach the later seasons and you just want it to be classic Star Trek, that's when it starts to suck.

2nd Enterprise had some really cool episodes and Ideas. The Temporal Cold War was a very cool idea , Showing more of how Humans saw the Vulcans when they first took over was great. The episode "These Are the Voyages" was another cool moment.

I sort of liked The Temporal Cold War initially, but it went on too long and got really boring. I loved "These Are The Voyages..." mainly because at that point I couldn't give a crap about Enterprise as a show or its crew,
so the fact that it all turned out to be a TNG holodeck simulation was awesome

They did what?!

I've never heard about this. Video?

He was basically a more Picardy Kirk. Less gung-ho, but also less poetic. He's my least favourite captain next to Janeway.

Reasons I hate Janeway:

- She's a girl. Girls have teh cooties and shouldn't be allowed to be Starship Captains.

- She's the most irritatingly masculine woman in the history humans. You could get Kiefer Sutherland to re-dub all of her lines and no one would be able to tell the difference.

Star Trek - one of the lowest points in human history.

Latest posts

Back