The Walking Dead (Image) [SPOILERS]

getting through the delay on the issue was the hard part, but it was worth it.

i had a guy come in a few days ago...hadn't seen comics in years...started looking at my little selection and asked we what walking dead was about....pulled out the tpb and handed to it him...lets just say his jaw hit the floor...did i mention his wife was with him.:twisted:

Think I read in the letters page..(cuz loadsa people are complaining. It's got a lot darker with this 3rd book start of the woodberry arc)..he didn't want to show like michonne getting raped or anything...but he will show it when it's the "heros" doing the dirty. I like this the whole premise is survival horror and would you do this to survive...is it right that they're doing this..even though if they don't they'll probably all die.

I think I preferred it back in the prison with the fist fights and that. Like 1st season lost with sayid torturing sawyer and noone trusting anyone. But this is still good stuff..it's just not as enjoyable to read, the last 12 issues have just been so much more sinister...it's still great and I'll carry on reading it

Think I read in the letters page..(cuz loadsa people are complaining. It's got a lot darker with this 3rd book start of the woodberry arc)..he didn't want to show like michonne getting raped or anything...but he will show it when it's the "heros" doing the dirty. I like this the whole premise is survival horror and would you do this to survive...is it right that they're doing this..even though if they don't they'll probably all die.

I think I preferred it back in the prison with the fist fights and that. Like 1st season lost with sayid torturing sawyer and noone trusting anyone. But this is still good stuff..it's just not as enjoyable to read, the last 12 issues have just been so much more sinister...it's still great and I'll carry on reading it

I liked the last couple of trades better, the more sinister the better. why? Because you know its something you would do. No matter how much you hate to admit it, you know deep down inside that you're capable of doing something like that.

Like in Girls by the Luna Brothers.

Read TPB 6: This Sorrowful Life. Michonne....Governor.... :shock: Wow. Anyway still very kickass. I'm glad Otis is dead. His character was the most one dimensional racist I've ever seen. I mean racism sucks in general but if we had a non hick intelligent guy fighting off his prejudices through this it would've made for an interesting story. I don't think Martinez deserved to die either but he should've waited and talked to the others about bringing people in and not just ran away asap. I think I'm gonna sell my trades and get the Hardcover.

Read TPB 6: This Sorrowful Life. Michonne....Governor.... :shock: Wow. Anyway still very kickass. I'm glad Otis is dead. His character was the most one dimensional racist I've ever seen. I mean racism sucks in general but if we had a non hick intelligent guy fighting off his prejudices through this it would've made for an interesting story. I don't think Martinez deserved to die either but he should've waited and talked to the others about bringing people in and not just ran away asap. I think I'm gonna sell my trades and get the Hardcover.

* Hugs his Absolute Walking Dead *

:D

I just spend all of my money picking up the first 6 volumes (2 at a time) and I just couldn't stop reading until I was done. This is such a good serie..I can't wait for volume 7!

So I wasn't going to buy the Volume 7 trade tomorrow (I'm a little tight on cash), but I just got a graphic novel coupon for 20% off, so I'll probably pick it up along with my pulls.

But before reading it, I'll have to reread Volume 6. I can't remember much from it.

With this series, it's always good to re-read them from Volume 1 up when a new trade comes out. There's a lot of subtle plot points you miss when you don't, simply because you've forgotten them.

The governor is not ****ing around... and the solicit covers for the next four or five issues are pretty ominous. I have a feeling I'm going to start cringing when I read the books in this arc.

Kirkman is really doing a great job with this book, as usual.

I've been wrong before. And I've admitted that I've been wrong before and instantly recanted my statements.

This is yet another time.

I hadn't picked up this book because I'm not really a zombie/horror fan so I saw noreason for me to follow this. But I got bored at the bookstore today and figured I might as well give it a shot.

HO.LEE.****!

Halfway thru the first trade and I was completely enthralled by this book. By the time I finished the second trade, I was completely insane for this book and just had to read more! I quickly went to the neighboring bookstore and found the 3rd and 4th trade. I went thru those things like crackheads go thru a $20 bill.

The only reason I'm sitting here typing this right now is because I realized what time it was and needed to get home to let the dog out...............and that I couldn't find the other 3 volumes.

I cannot wait to get caught up. And from what I hear....I haven't even gotten to the really good stuff. :D

:shock:

holy monkey-raping christ. read #48 last night.

:shock:

NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS?

Latest posts

Back