Ultimate Spider-Man #106 SPOILERS

Back on #106. Forunately, the mess that was the Clone Saga isn't leaking over into this fresh storyline. Clones are a bad idea, no matter how revised they were... Supposed to be, that is.

For now, anyway. I'll give it 2 more issues until MJ has a nervous breakdown.

Back on #106. Forunately, the mess that was the Clone Saga isn't leaking over into this fresh storyline. Clones are a bad idea, no matter how revised they were... Supposed to be, that is.

Actually, clones were really cool in the Dune series by Frank Herbert. He was one of the earlier authors to use them in his stories, and used them to their fullest story-telling potential to explore a multitude of themes about humanity itself. He incredibly even got the science right, which is all the more amazing since he wrote the first in the mid 1960's.

I'll correct myself - clones and Spider-Man. I thought the Island was at least a cool movie involving clones.

Now, back to #106.

Does Kong still know peter is spiderman?? what happened to that story thread? did it happen ages ago?

I think with project pegasus...cuz bendis doesn't really know how to build up to an arc he just keeps name dropping this thing and it'll maybe transpire in a future spidey arc or mini series...possibly giving rise to ultimate quasar...

Does Kong still know peter is spiderman?? what happened to that story thread? did it happen ages ago?

I think with project pegasus...cuz bendis doesn't really know how to build up to an arc he just keeps name dropping this thing and it'll maybe transpire in a future spidey arc or mini series...possibly giving rise to ultimate quasar...

Kong told Flash and Liz Allen (I think the last time any of them showed up was the Sable arc) his suspicions. They didn't believe him, so Flash told him to kick Peter's *** (literally) as a test, Kong did so, Peter didn't dodge on purpose and then started whinging and crying, Gwen showed up and threatened Kong with a switchblade, and it hasn't come up since then.

I'm actually a little impressed that Bendis has been sharing story elements between the different titles he's writing. The same thing is happening in Mighty Avengers. I guess it's his new thing. I don't want to criticize or compliment it until we see how those titles and Pegasus turn out.

Kong figured it out right around when Gwen Stacy first showed up, no one believed him so he decides to prove by kicking Peter in the *** so he would react. Peter takes the hit pretending to be hurt and Gwen Stacy pulls out a knife. So Kong was proven wrong and he is probably convinced himself the Pete isnt spidey

Latest posts

Back