Ultimate Spider-Man #99 discussion (spoilers)

ProjectX2 said:
Bendis' Daredevil is the best Bendis.

And to get this back on topic... Peter's turning 16 next issue? That's one thing I hated about USM. All of this crap has happened in one year. Stupid.

I thought it was six months. Which is still stupid. But somehow I guess it'll create dynamic.

Victor Von Doom said:
Yay comic book time. A decade for us is like 3 years for them.

Over half a decade has gone by, and it's just reached 1 year in the comic book world.

Well only for USM.

Ultimates started, then there's a year between it and Ultimates 2. So let's say it's been at least 2 years there.

UXM just had Wolverine go kill the Hulk so it's on par with Ultimates.

UFF is still ****ed up in time line, because the Ultimate X4 book takes place after UWvH so to keep it simple they're about on par with ULTIMATES.

AND here's trouble. It's been a year in USM, it's been over a year in Ultimates and thusly UXM, and yet UXM shows Kitty with Spidey!

Meh...damn timeline.

So I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet---but with the fact that Richard is alive....does anyone think Sipder-Woman could be Peter's mom???

You know what---forget that. It's been a long shift and I'm just reaching now.

Victor Von Doom said:
So I don't know if anyone's mentioned this yet---but with the fact that Richard is alive....does anyone think Sipder-Woman could be Peter's mom???

You know what---forget that. It's been a long shift and I'm just reaching now.

I think Goodwill said that.

ProjectX2 said:
Bendis' Daredevil is the best Bendis.

And to get this back on topic... Peter's turning 16 next issue? That's one thing I hated about USM. All of this crap has happened in one year. Stupid.

Geriatric Superheros, that's what would be stupid.

Except for Dark Knight returns. That was pretty good.

Drew being Peter's older sister would be an interesting twist...

That having been said, you are all crazy, as ALIAS is what qualifies Bendis as one of the best writers in comics.

Jessica Jones in Alias > Luke Cage in New Avengers

Dr.Strangefate said:
That having been said, you are all crazy, as ALIAS is what qualifies Bendis as one of the best writers in comics.

Jessica Jones in Alias > Luke Cage in New Avengers

Word.

It seems like its his real father i mean May wasnt surprised or anything.

Last edited:
Venom Melendez said:
It seems like its his real father i mean May wasnt surprised or anything.

Did we see May's reaction? I don't remember picking up on this at all. Am I missing something or is everyone stretching for a big Aunt May is involved in a conspiracy story here?

And if that's the case. The fact that Peter's entire world goes from... "Ordinary kid who accidently got powers" to "ordinary kid with an extrordinary background just so happened to become even more special.", I think it'll be ****.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Did we see May's reaction? I don't remember picking up on this at all. Am I missing something or is everyone stretching for a big Aunt May is involved in a conspiracy story here?

And if that's the case. The fact that Peter's entire world goes from... "Ordinary kid who accidently got powers" to "ordinary kid with an extrordinary background just so happened to become even more special.", I think it'll be ****.

Yeah....May's reactio to everything is so nonchalant and lowkey that you expect her to be in on it. I mean she wasn't suprised when Peter told her....or when Richard appeared. She was more like "it's about time".

TheManWithoutFear said:

Aunt May said 'Good timing, for once' to Richard. The ending panel shows her unsurprised at Richard's appearence as Peter goes "Daddy?"

TheManWithoutFear said:
Hmm... I feel like I completely missed that page...

That sucks.

Erm...it was a pretty important page...

Latest posts

Back