Ultimate Spider-Man: And his Amazing Friends (#118-120) (Spoilers)

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #118 discussion [spoilers]

So in a new interview on ComicBookResources.com, Bendis mentions that this was his favorite issue to write in quite a long time. I'm glad that the fans, for the most part, are agreeing that this is Bendis at his best.

This was a lot of fun. I loved Kong's push up internal monologue.

And normally I love Immonen's stuff, and I think his kinetic style is perfect for the series, but Peter looks like he's a gangly 12 year old. Just too thin and too young, and i found it a little distracting from what was otherwise a great read.

This was a lot of fun. I loved Kong's push up internal monologue.

And normally I love Immonen's stuff, and I think his kinetic style is perfect for the series, but Peter looks like he's a gangly 12 year old. Just too thin and too young, and i found it a little distracting from what was otherwise a great read.

Yeah...the art on Peter was a little off this time.

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #119 discussion [spoilers]

You know, I really, really wish that after Ultimates 2, every other superhero became reserve members of the Ultimates, to be called in for emergencies like Magneto killing everyone.
Ultimate registration act?

Pretty good issue.

So what happens to liz now? does she stay in spider-man or does she move to X-men?

Not bad.

Kong had the best scene of the entire book. I'm so glad that happened.

Sooo will Johnny show up again or what?

Anyway i really liked this issue and i actually like Liz as Firestar. Johnny should give her fire proof clothes though.

So Magneto's in this and Ultimates and the next issue cover has the old UXM team with Nightcrawler. . . Okay. Okay.

*hyperventilates*

Kong = awsome.

Kong is to USM what Hurley is to lost.

Liked this issue. not as much as i hoped I would like it, but liked it none the less.

This is the best story-arc on this book in AGES...

Kong is awesome. I love that this might actually start covering peter's social life again, like it should be doing.

Kong = awsome.

Kong is to USM what Hurley is to lost.

Liked this issue. not as much as i hoped I would like it, but liked it none the less.

I agree, especially about the awesomeness of Kong.

I am, however, pissed off as hell.

The first part was great, the second part, not bad. Bit too slow and dull, but not bad at all. Until the arrival of Magneto. And the cover for next issue with all the X-Men on it.

Bendis already did this arc. It was called "Geldoff" and it wasn't good. I expect this comic to return to its annoyingly dull form with #120. Damn shame.

Geldoff Tie-in?

Latest posts

Back