Ultimate Spider-Man: Death of a Goblin (#112-117) (Spoilers)

Re: IGN: Preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #113

Looks nice but reading it would probably give me cancer of the soul.

So let me get this straight.

...He just thought of the camera doing that and kaboom? Is that it...? :?

I don't know about his powers, but DAMN, Bendis writes a GREAT megalomaniacal osborn. Seriously. He creeps me out every time i read him. Legacy, now THIS?! what a well written character (at least his internal monologues).

So everyone is free...

So there gonna help norman?

also gwanarge looked so badass just walking all quite like that

Omega Red. Carnage. Ock. Goblin. Sinister. Electro.

This is going to be a fun arc. I like how SHIELD is being ****ted on right now after all of it's control.

...He just thought of the camera doing that and kaboom? Is that it...? :?

It looked like the camera shorted out from overheating. I mean the next panel was him on fire along with the cell.

At least that's how it looked to me.

It looked like the camera shorted out from overheating. I mean the next panel was him on fire along with the cell.

At least that's how it looked to me.

If that's true, how would it overheat? I mean, isn't that barrier supposed to prevent anything from happening?

If that's true, how would it overheat? I mean, isn't that barrier supposed to prevent anything from happening?

Maybe it was made by microsoft *drum roll , symbol smash*

They skipped page three I think so that would show you.

I don't know about all that. I would think that the barriers would be designed to prevent actual humans or objects to pass thru.......but not heat molecules. That's like saying it blocks air.

I really do think the cameras shorted by the heat the same a computer would short circuit and fry if you didn't keep it ventilated.

Latest posts

Back