Ultimate Spider-Man: Death of a Goblin (#112-117) (Spoilers)

Re: IGN: Preview of Ultimate Spider-Man #113

I just had to break it down into computer geek logic. :p

But seriously....I'm looking forward to this issue. It doesn't even come out next week does it? I don't recall seeing it on next week's shipping list.

Damn that's an early preview.

As long as Bendis doesn't make Norman stupidly powerly like he did with Ock, I'll have no problem with the issue or the arc. I would imagine Norman doesn't need to create a fire ball to create an explosion.

Preview looks good. I'm glad that all these guys escaped, I'm hoping Sinister and Omega Red show up in Ultimate X-Men. Overall, I'm thinking this is gonna be a really good story arc.

Yeah he choked himself by stuffing a sock on his mouth or something

I thought it looked more like he stuffed most of his shirt down his throat.

I thought it looked more like he stuffed most of his shirt down his throat.

either way, cloth> throat> dead

But remember that USM is behind X-men in timeline and not all the escapes are going to be able to leave, most of whom should be drugged... I think should refer to DIB's thread for that

either way, cloth> throat> dead

But remember that USM is behind X-men in timeline and not all the escapes are going to be able to leave, most of whom should be drugged... I think should refer to DIB's thread for that

That and I think Bendis just wanted to show Spider-man villains escaping. I'm almost positive "Sinister" was Kraven.

That and I think Bendis just wanted to show Spider-man villains escaping. I'm almost positive "Sinister" was Kraven.

Yeah, I already said that. The guy next to Omega Red is Kraven.

When did Osborn get defrosted, anyway? I thought he was frozen in carbonite.

Last edited:

Sinister is not dead. Whether he was said to be or not. I don't know why Kirkman included that scene in his story, but I'm telling you - we haven't seen the last of Mr. Sinister.

That being said, I do see now that it's Kraven and not our man Sinister.

I do see Omega Red escaping... I hope we get to see more of him. Whether in Spidey or UXM. Hell, even the Ultimates. I'd like to see it.

So, are Ock and Norman going to battle? If they are, I can see it now-- Ock attacks him, Norman starts talking to him about how this is silly as he easily outmanuevres him, and when he finally gets fed up, he punches him in the face and Ock is out cold. Either that or he kills him. And, back when Doctor Octopus was my favorite villain, that would have bugged me. But now that Bendis massacred his character in Clone Saga? I really couldn't care less.

You don't think Ock deserves some humiliation after the Clone Saga?

I just had to break it down into computer geek logic. :p

But seriously....I'm looking forward to this issue. It doesn't even come out next week does it? I don't recall seeing it on next week's shipping list.

Damn that's an early preview.

:sure: Dooms looking foward to an Ultimate Spider-Man issue??.. Doom been replaced by a skrull!!!

Well there suppose to be two issue of Ultimate Spider-Man this month. So I thinking this issue will probably be coming out not this week, but next week.

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they found him dead in one of the recent UXM issues.

Yeah, he looked dead... my money is on Kraven.

Latest posts

Back