Re: SpiderMan-"The Other" October Crossover

Pandrio said:
Should be able to read this today, but it doesn't say what's wrong with him?:(
Alas, it does not. :cry:

The explanation of whats happening to him better be good. Im afraid we're gonna find out with Hudlin writing the issues, and his writing is "ok".

Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

I didn't really like this issue. Tracer can control machines? He is their god? Well, I did like the beginning, with May and her mother. However, not only had we already seen it (from the preview), but it just got over the top with her mother attacking her. I didn't really like her "cursing" Ben for forcing Peter into being Spiderman. I liked the way in the last issue of Spect. that they went away from this. Overall, I'm still not at all impressed with "The Other". And Morlun just showing up and then called a hallucination:?. Hopefully it will get better.

Pandrio said:
I didn't really like this issue. Tracer can control machines? He is their god?
No, he's not a thier God. That was him just talking BS. Like if Kraven had said "The animals talk to me. I am their God." Just being an idiot. And if that really was the actual Tracer, with him being a machine and all, it ain't hard to "talk" to other machines, or make them do things. But someone had to program him. But who?

Pandrio said:
And Morlun just showing up and then called a hallucination:?
It wasn't a hallucination. That's just what Peter thinks because nothing is going right with him. Morlun was really there. Why would Peter hallucinate him of all people? Why not Kraven or some other villain rogue of his that's dead? Or just plain anyone else?

icemastertron said:
No, he's not a thier God. That was him just talking BS. Like if Kraven had said "The animals talk to me. I am their God." Just being an idiot. And if that really was the actual Tracer, with him being a machine and all, it ain't hard to "talk" to other machines, or make them do things. But someone had to program him. But who?
Well, I just don't like him anyway. If we do get an explanation on his powers, he could be OK.
icemastertron said:
It wasn't a hallucination. That's just what Peter thinks because nothing is going right with him. Morlun was really there. Why would Peter hallucinate him of all people? Why not Kraven or some other villain rogue of his that's dead? Or just plain anyone else?
Wasn't Wolverine there?
Well, anyways, it should get better when they explain what is wrong with Peter, how Tracer does what he does, and what Morlun is doing back from the grave.

Ultimate Warrior said:
What I wanna know is if Peter knew that Tracer was a machine or not when he strangled him. :?
Yeah, I'm not sure either, but I didn't like that part at all.

Ultimate Warrior said:
What I wanna know is if Peter knew that Tracer was a machine or not when he strangled him. :?
I would say no because when he was strangling him, he kept saying "kill". I think its that whatever that material was on Tracer, was made to feel like skin.

Re: So, I just read MK Spider-Man #20...

Part 6 showed up in the mail today, two days early...

HOLY CRAP! MORLUN JUST RIPPED OUT ONE OF SPIDEY'S EYES AND ATE IT!!!!

Dr.Strangefate said:

:shock:You better not be lying.:shock:
But, we should be talking about this in the Amazing thread, right?

Last edited:

Pandrio said:
:shock:You better not be lying.:shock:
He's not. Someone told me Morlun'd be doing this, but I was sceptical (sp?) cuz
I wouldnt think they'd do an eye.

Last edited:

Dr.Strangefate said:

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!! are you serious man thats insane, i can't wait for this now...... man i'm so shocked and excited at the same time :p :shock:

Re: Spider-Man: "The Other" October Crossover (spoilers)

"Other" spoiler threads split & merged accordingly.

Asm #526

So, yeah, he ate his eye. I guess that could have been a big deal, but for me, Morlun is basically new. He just shows up and rips Pete's eye out and eats it. I know he was a big villain a few years back, but there is no reason for him to be here. So, if a good explanation comes, maybe this issue will look good in hindsight, MKSM 20 can't be saved, but maybe this could come off as OK.

Re: Asm #526

Pandrio said:
He just shows up and rips Pete's eye out and eats it. I know he was a big villain a few years back, but there is no reason for him to be here.
Why not? Just asking.

The issue was alright, writing wise. Art was still great.

Pandrio said:
Why is he alive again?

Thats what i was wondering........?
Also i thought he was kinda like a vampire sucking the "animal life force" out of the people....... not having to eat pieces of them?

Shihad said:
Thats what i was wondering........?
Also i thought he was kinda like a vampire sucking the "animal life force" out of the people....... not having to eat pieces of them?
I don't get it either. Hopefully it will all make sense by the end.

icemastertron said:
Art was still great.

Deodato?

Eating his eyeball...sounds like one of those things that is interesting on the surface, but ultimately is pretty stupid.

Latest posts

Back