Re: Amazing Spider-Man series discussion (spoilers)

roguefan said:
If you don't like it, why buy it?

I don't buy it either. But I read it.

It blows.

WTF?? I'm glad i don't buy spider-man...

Man wth was the other? Nothing, nothing changed...okay he ate a dude, so what? Everyone does that once in a while in Marvel. He died and he got back the same way, it was just gross. He is the same way... just had a little trip and saw a giant spider... Even DirishB does that!! It was lame, very very lame.

Last edited:

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
WTF?? I'm glad i don't buy spider-man...

Man wth was the other? Nothing, nothing changed...okay he ate a dude, so what? Everyone does that once in a while in Marvel. He died and he got back the same way, it was just gross. He is the same way... just had a little trip and saw a giant spider... Even DirishB does that!! It was lame, very very lame.
It wasn't just any spider, it was The Spider. Is he a spider wanting to be a man? or a man wanting to be a spider?

Who gives a flying ****.

UltimateE said:
I don't buy it either. But I read it.

It blows.
It does. The Other has been terrible. So many things unexplained (and that's a MAJOR pet peeve of mine), things just thrown out, the lack of the proper emotions, awful story telling (mostly on Hudlin's part. I mean really, AUNT MAY AND MJ IN OLD IRON MAN SUITS FIGHTING DOOM BOTS?!?! WTF!!!).

Just 3 parts left.

icemastertron said:
AUNT MAY AND MJ IN OLD IRON MAN SUITS FIGHTING DOOM BOTS?!?! WTF!!!).
Wait what? Damn I'm glad I dont read this.

Random said:
Wait what? Damn I'm glad I dont read this.

It was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in a comic book.

To be fair, I think it was in MK Spidey, not Amazing. It wasn't written by JMS anyway.

UltimateE said:

To be fair, I think it was in MK Spidey, not Amazing. It wasn't written by JMS anyway.
If Aunt May ever really got into a suit, I'm sure she'd ahve a heart attack. Seriously, what a load of crap.

Then there are stupid scenes in the artwork, too, like MK:SM 21, when MJ goes into the bathroom. She leans against a bath that is about the same height as a small boot. The tiolet is the same, too. Is everyone in the MArvel U really small, bar MJ?

No, they aren't Pat, so wise-up.

Even tho JMS wrote, it #21 was a complete waste of an issue, now that I get round to it. We spend a whole issue with MJ crying. What a crock of ****.

UltimateE said:

Hudlin wrote that, remember, you started a thread about it? But each writer wrote all the titles for a month, so JMS wrote the last MK:SM.

Pandrio said:
Hudlin wrote that, remember, you started a thread about it?

Yep.

It looks better there but that's only because it doesn't have those crappy penis arms sticking out.

I miss Spider-Man though.

Yeah, in the preview, that's not "gliding", like JMS said it would be. A person that's gliding can't fall 20 stories and then pull himself into a horizontal drift five feet above the ground. That's flying. Spider-Man doesn't fly. What's the point in web-swinging when he can fly?

Maybe he only keeps the new suit till the civil war. Hey, maybe the civil war is over the new spidey suit.

They more they say about this, the worse it gets.

HAHA. Preview pages reveal Spider-Man can now fly as a result of getting a new costume... Cool, huh? :lol: Marvel tries too hard, I think.

Well played Mr. Straczynski, well played

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back