Civil War series discussion (spoilers)

How would you rate Civil War?

• Total voters
After having seen the test tube in the second to last page in CW 4 with a blond person in it I think it's a pretty good chance that Captain America will be/was cloned. Cap vs Cap! The ultimate smack-down!

EDIT: And he's probably not the only one of the anti-regs that have been cloned.

Last edited:
After having seen the test tube in the second to last page in CW 4 with a blond person in it I think it's a pretty good chance that Captain America will be/was cloned. Cap vs Cap! The ultimate smack-down!

EDIT: And he's probably not the only one of the anti-regs that have been cloned.
:arrgh: Clones!!! God damnit Marvel!! What's with clones and brainwashing and Wolverine getting his skin burned off and... Clones!!!?

:arrgh: Clones!!! God damnit Marvel!! What's with clones and brainwashing and Wolverine getting his skin burned off and... Clones!!!?

Begun the clone wars has........sorry you made me say it but yeah i agree

Um is reed insane does he really think Recruting Scorpion-Venom,Jack O' Lantern(who ithought was dead),Elektra(or was it death strike?) Taskmaster and the twp from the back i dont know who they are....a good idea?

Its really hard to look at the Pro regg as the good guys.

also i think that Masked Figure was D.B....Or Punisher...

Um is reed insane does he really think Recruting Scorpion-Venom,Jack O' Lantern(who ithought was dead),Elektra(or was it death strike?) Taskmaster and the twp from the back i dont know who they are....a good idea?
And Bullseye :twisted: It was Deathstrike. Elektra's a good girl. But this act of desperation is totally out of character and is basically the downfall of the pro-registration side.

Its really hard to look at the Pro regg as the good guys
So true. I thought we were supposed to be able to sympathsize with both sides. Now Pro Registration is just made up of Fanatics, sisseys, and villains. How can we relate to them at all?

thor wasnt a clone, hes beta ray bill. just wait...

They said Reed Hank and Tony cloned him soo its a clone.

Hank said it himself.

And Bullseye :twisted: It was Deathstrike. Elektra's a good girl. But this act of desperation is totally out of character and is basically the downfall of the pro-registration side.

So true. I thought we were supposed to be able to sympathsize with both sides. Now Pro Registration is just made up of Fanatics, sisseys, and villains. How can we relate to them at all?

Granted even though Cap is also kinda of an extrimist i kinda relate to him more.

im also pissed with Goliath wife being ''ok'' with Big G dead...makes it look like no one cares(i'll give tony credit for paying for the funiral)

sorry for the double post-Edit

Im not crazyright? Jack O' Lantern was dead?(sorry this irks me for some reason)

so Reed is alone with his Kids now i mean Johnny and sue left for the Secrete Avengers and the thing left the US.

also Stature left the SA yet shes in LA alonngside the Runaways..continuty error much?

Lithium, you are just full of the crazies.

And there is something to the Pro-Registration side that just makes me a little more uneasy about everything.

All of the smartest people in 616 seem to know for a fact that they are doing the right thing in supporting the Pro-Registration side...

Also: If Tony really is the supergenius futurist we know he is... he knows that this is going to blow up in his face, and that if he really wanted to make the public not want registration, it was to slowly turn everyone against the pro-registration heroes... Then replace them with villains.

What if Tony Stark is really Anti-Registration?

Lithium, you are just full of the crazies.

And there is something to the Pro-Registration side that just makes me a little more uneasy about everything.

All of the smartest people in 616 seem to know for a fact that they are doing the right thing in supporting the Pro-Registration side...

Also: If Tony really is the supergenius futurist we know he is... he knows that this is going to blow up in his face, and that if he really wanted to make the public not want registration, it was to slowly turn everyone against the pro-registration heroes... Then replace them with villains.

Thats would be awesome

On an other note did you notice the guys from Next wave? they where in Caps Secrete base right next to the nurse that was healing cap.

Clones?!

Clones?!!

Clones?!!?!

:cry:

On an other note did you notice the guys from Next wave? they where in Caps Secrete base right next to the nurse that was healing cap.

It's just Aaron & Monica - good eye.

Loved the issue overall, although I thought that some parts could've been handled a little better (though I could do no better so won't complain).

The whole clone Thor wasn't handled as bad as it could have been. They could have actually gone through with the brainwashing.:sick:

Can't wait to see whats up with the real Thor and the mysterious man in mask.

Highlight of the issue: Sue storm steps up. Knew this was coming at some point, but I loved how this was handled. Can't wait to read more in the pages of FF.

5/5:rockon:

Clones.
Clones.
CLONES:crazy:

I do not like this twist. I do not like it at all.
We all know real Thor is going to come and destroy the clone.

For some reason...I feel like the entire Civil War story would have worked a little better (albiet different in details) had it been an Ultimates storyline.

5/5

I really enjoyed this issue. What made it especially appealing for me was that fakeout 4 page preview that was linked on here. Kudo to marvel for rearranging that art/dialogue in a coherent manner that still made the issue look good.

I don't think Clone Thor is as big a problem as some of you... We can all be 99% sure that real Thor will come back and dispose of the clone.

The Villain Cape-killers was pretty out of character, but oh well. At least now we get to see some sweet fight scenes....

also Stature left the SA yet shes in LA alonngside the Runaways..continuty error much?
This obviously is happening after YA/Runaways. Wiccan's in LA too.

Doc Strangefate said:
Sorry Doc. That idea blows. That's like waking up and all of civil war is a bad dream. Could you imagine? Tony: BTW we were just roleplaying because we knew the government was gonna come down on us but we slipped and Goliath died and we let a bunch of villains run around... hey, Cap was in on it with me too. No thanks.

n00b said:
I don't think Clone Thor is as big a problem as some of you... We can all be 99% sure that real Thor will come back and dispose of the clone.
Yeah. He really is as big of a problem. Clones suck. And thanks for the reassurance but we already are 99% sure the real Thor's gonna come back and kick ***.

n00b II said:
*nods head in agreement*

You nailed it.
:sure: He really didn't.

This obviously is happening after YA/Runaways. Wiccan's in LA too.

Sorry Doc. That idea blows. That's like waking up and all of civil war is a bad dream. Could you imagine? Tony: BTW we were just roleplaying because we knew the government was gonna come down on us but we slipped and Goliath died and we let a bunch of villains run around... hey, Cap was in on it with me too. No thanks.

Yeah. He really is as big of a problem. Clones suck. And thanks for the reassurance but we already are 99% sure the real Thor's gonna come back and kick ***.

:sure: He really didn't.

Except Cassie said wiccan was put in that Superhero Jail....

Latest posts

Back