Re: Ultimate Power #9 Discussion (Spoilers)

THEIR SUFFIXES OF AMAZINGITUDE!

For example, I could tell you what they mean, OR! I could showorize you!

(I swear I have no idea. Me and my mate, Jason, we talk like this often, just adding lots of stupid suffixes to words when we talkify. I think "orize" came from pwnorize or something from WoW.)

Last edited:

(I swear I have no idea. Me and my mate, Jason, we talk like this often, just adding lots of stupid suffixes to words when we talkify. I think "orize" came from pwnorize or something from WoW.)

I understandorize.

Someone PLEASE explain to me why Supremeverse Shape had the powers of Earth-712 Shape? Also, why was Skrullian Skymaster a telepath?

Welcome, PureMitch!

I feel the explanation to your question is the rather annoying, "Because no one who did this comic actually paid attention."

None of it makes any kind of sense, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Welcome, PureMitch!

I feel the explanation to your question is the rather annoying, "Because no one who did this comic actually paid attention."

None of it makes any kind of sense, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I hate the thought that people come here for answers on something that makes no sense and this is the (perfectly accurate and appropriate) answer they get.

God, what an awful comic this was.

Ugh. I'm absolutely baffled by how this stuff gets by editors. I don't understand how this comic even HAD editors.

Truly, you are one of us. :D

I agree, this is how I feel. These comics where it feels like no one read the story or any of the stories relating to it. Big ol' mess.

Someone PLEASE explain to me why Supremeverse Shape had the powers of Earth-712 Shape? Also, why was Skrullian Skymaster a telepath?

It's the same way JMS assumed that Ultimate Thor talks like 616 Thor. Loeb just assumed that Skrullian Skymaster was a total J'onzz knock-off and Shape was exactly the same as 712 Shape. The same reason why Spidey talks to Sue (Hello Betty WTF) like he hasn't met her before and why they decided Nick Fury is the bad guy even though Burbank was behind the whole mess. This is why Loeb sucks.

Last edited:

I quite like "-ORATE" and "-IFY"

As in I love to SUFFIXORATE and PREFIXIFY!

I had that feeling when I dropped Ultimate Iron Man after the 3rd issue. Then I realized my collection would hate me forever putting the rest of that series next to them. So I carefully sealed #1-#3 away in a dark plastic bag, which I wrapped in cling film, and buried them in the garden, never to be seen again...

I had that feeling when I dropped Ultimate Iron Man after the 3rd issue. Then I realized my collection would hate me forever putting the rest of that series next to them. So I carefully sealed #1-#3 away in a dark plastic bag, which I wrapped in cling film, and buried them in the garden, never to be seen again...

That wasn't the garden, that was the Pet Semetary!

Now they'll come strolling into your house again when you least expect it.

No.

But I would feel bad if it wasn't in my collection.

A tiny part of me wants to have this just because I own every Ultimate collection (except Adventures which I have the issues of).

The rational part of me knows that's stupid.

Latest posts

Back