Civil War series discussion (spoilers)

How would you rate Civil War?

• Total voters
Ultimate Warrior said:
Was it not said that the Young Avengers and the Runaways is suppose to be on the same side in the Civil War-tie in or was that something I dreamt? :?
I remember reading something like that.

Last edited:
So now that Spider-Man's secret identity ihas been revealed I trust he will ditch the mask. I mean, why wear a mask now?

Just thought of something. sorry if been asked before but in the 616 universe does peter still work for the bugle? Because I just thought what the hell will happen when he goes in to work. J.J hates spider-man so wouldn't he fire peter now he knows? Also couldn't he sue Peter for taking pics of spider-man and claiming it's someone other than himself behind the mask.

E said:
So now that Spider-Man's secret identity ihas been revealed I trust he will ditch the mask. I mean, why wear a mask now?

He might still wear mask as most of the spidey comics i read he says witty sarcastic stuff but is really scared. So this helps him hide any emotions in his face.

Last edited:
sjmole said:
Just thought of something. sorry if been asked before but in the 616 universe does peter still work for the bugle? Because I just thought what the hell will happen when he goes in to work. J.J hates spider-man so wouldn't he fire peter now he knows? Also couldn't he sue Peter for taking pics of spider-man and claiming it's someone other than himself behind the mask.

yea he still works for them...in the issue Robbie ask JJJ which photographer to take to the news conference since Peter is on Vacation...and what a Vacation it is.

Ultimate Houde said:
Of course they will keep it, for mask squinting purposes so you know how he is feeling

Post of the day, and one of the better ones lately. Congrats.

As for the masks, they're what creates the mystic of superheroes. They may be human underneath, but when they wear the mask they are immortal.

And going back to the whole thing "DD's unmasking was done better then Spider-Man's", that may be very well true, but- it's also a different character and in a total different situation. Things will be handled differently of course.

Just wanted to say that.

MaxwellSmart said:
Thank you.

If only I could get someone else to comment on my idea.

Attention whore. You don't see me complaining about how nobody said anything about my Kool-Aid Man post in the Social Thread. :p

But anyways.....seriously.....that would be a great idea. What a great way to show a little growth on on Cap's character and possibly take him in a new direction.

I just found out who the two previously unidentified resistance fighter characters are on Newsarama. They are Goliath and Hercules.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
They were unidentifiable? I was pretty certain it was them from the get go.

But Night Nurse was news to me. I don't think I know who Jane Foster is though.
I said they were unidentified. I was just saying I didn't know who they were and I didn't think anyone else here was sure.

Spider-Man's getting the **** beaten out of him. But he'll survive.

DEUS EX MACHINA, AWAY!

ok im thinking of getting into civil war but what comics should i pick up i cant find a check list ?

Amazing Spider-Man 529
New Avengers Illuminati #01
Amazing Spider-Man 530
Fantastic Four 536
Incredible Hulk 092
Amazing Spider-Man 531
Fantastic Four 537
Civil War 01
Amazing Spider-Man 532
Civil War - Frontline 01
She-Hulk 08
Wolverine v3 042
Amazing Spider-Man 529
Fantastic Four 536
Fantastic Four 537

is that all of it ? and also how many more issues for this crossover ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back