Re: Ultimate Power #1 Discussion (Spoilers)

Wow, go Ice.

I'm not going to get into an argument on whether it was good or not, (in my opinion I thought it was an enjoying comic) but I do want to raise up a topic that I don't think anyone has metioned yet. In the previews of this in UFF and UXM where it shows all of the Supremeverse members, Hyperion, the Blur, Arcanna, Nighthawk and Tomb Thumb against Spider-Man, Iron Man, Scarlet Witch, Wolverine and ANTMAN! If Antman plays a part (and if he's Hank Pym) in this conflict, what does it say of the continuity of the crossover and the ending of Ultimates 2? I like Antman and I want Pym to stay on the Ultimates as him but I don't want Supreme Power to ruin the greatest run of the Ultimate titles yet. I got all this worked up over Antman, Wow.

Bendis has written approximately one third of the Ultimate Universe. Yes, it's hard to keep track of stories, especially since different series take place at different times, but he needs to get a grip. I don't care if he starts writing down everything he's decided happens and has his own time line, I don't care if he uses the time line on this site, but these kinds of mistakes are just unexcusable, especially since the entire point of the Ultimate universe is to be more streamlined and not have as many errors. Either get a new writer who actually can recognize continuity when it bites him on the ***, or hire a bunch of editors to nitpick his every move. Hell, hire the mods from this site! After all, they seem to care about his work more than he does.

Either get a new writer who actually can recognize continuity when it bites him on the ***, or hire a bunch of editors to nitpick his every move. Hell, hire the mods from this site! After all, they seem to care about his work more than he does.

Or **** on it. With that said, I almost couldn't care less about what Fury is talking about in regards to the alien invasion, mole men, hulk, etc. What I get annoyed by is Reed having three different ages. 21, 19 and now 18. Pick an age and stick with it.

Or **** on it. With that said, I almost couldn't care less about what Fury is talking about in regards to the alien invasion, mole men, hulk, etc. What I get annoyed by is Reed having three different ages. 21, 19 and now 18. Pick an age and stick with it.

Ben punched a dinosaur.

Ben punched a dinosaur.

And the dinosaur probably deserved it too, doesn't exactly explain why Reed can make water from his own urine but can't seem remember how old he is. What happens when Ben punches out a brontosaurus instead of a T-Rex?

Reed: It's OK Franklin.
Susan: What?
Reed: It's a quarter past five, Johnny.
Susan: What the hell's matter with you?
Reed: Be quiet, I can't see dad...uh..Kitty....Storm.

Bleh what a waste... the art was nice but after reading that Land traces and copies, I've lost some respect for him. I really don't care about the supreme power characters. They look lame to me. I'll most likely buy issue #2 but I'm not too excited for it.

Will Inertia make out with Sue? This is the main question!

And the dinosaur probably deserved it too, doesn't exactly explain why Reed can make water from his own urine but can't seem remember how old he is. What happens when Ben punches out a brontosaurus instead of a T-Rex?

You totally missed the point of my comment.

WHY CAN'T YOU LAUGH AT A JOKE?!

Ultimate Power #2 Discussion (spoilers and whatnot)

Ugh. I knew this was crap. Anyone who read the preview saw that the first few pages were nothing but a bunch of battle scenes.

Now continue that for the ENTIRE issue. Also throw in the fact that the Supremeverse characters are all speaking nonsense except for like the last 2 pages. So obviously all the dialogue must come from the UU characters.

What I didn't know is that in the UU....everyone talks like Spiderman. Everyone.

I hate this....

.5/5 for all the pretty people.

Anyone who does like this is completely off their rockers and is dead to Doom.

Re: Ultimate Power #2 Discussion (spoilers and whatnot)

Only one more issue by Bendis. Maybe Strazinski and Loeb will be better. . .?

:cry:

Latest posts

Back